Monday, March 1, 2010

Revive it!!!

It's been over 7 months since I posted on my blog - shame on me!!! One of my New Year's resolutions was to start posting regularly...obviously that didn't happen. And I got all mad at myself for not following through. But I realize it's not too late, I can start today. Actually, I had planned to start last week. And last week I had planned to start the week before that. Big sigh. I'm a procrastinator, I admit it.
I will procrastinate no more! I had a grand plan to revive my blog today with photos of some cat pendants that I've been working on. So I went to take some photos and every photo I took looked like crap. I rely on the sun for my lighting and the sun has not been reliable at all. I'm sick of waiting for the sun to come out, I need a good photo setup that I can use any time of the day. Off to Hobby Lobby I go, hopefully I can come up with something decent cause I think it's suppose to be cloudy all week. Pbththththth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment