Thursday, March 11, 2010

I managed to get some decent photos of some cat pendants, but I'm still relying on the sun for my photo lighting. I just can't seem to get around it. I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and invest in some photo quality lights and bulbs.

A new camera probably wouldn't hurt either. My camera is pink...I thought it was cute when I purchased it a couple of years ago. Now that I'm using it to take jewelry photos I don't think it's cute at all. The silver reflects my pink camera, so I've had to tape black paper all over it. Nice huh? LOL I'm tempted to just paint it black...or maybe just get a new camera.

Here they are - Maxwell the grape, Polly and Molly:


Polly is sold and Maxwell & Molly are listed in my etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mistymade

No comments:

Post a Comment